Hmm. I am back from seeing the doctor. Bleh. Medicine again. I hate to eat medicine. I dont think I will be finishing the whole bottle of cough syrup and the flu tablets. LoL.
If I am in school today, I think I will be rotting at the canteen table keeping quiet and listening to them talking. Other wise, I dont think I will be doing anything else.
Thanks giving section:
Lol. Once again, Thank you Valerie!
Thanks for being the ONLY one who ask me if I was in school today or not. I dont think anyone else would even bother to ask me.
Thankyou my Ah gong Jin Xing.
When I tell you that I am sick, you ask me to rest well and that I will get well soon. I miss you AhGong! So long never see you le.
Last of all, Priscilla.
Although you call me last night at 11.19pm and we chatted until 1.30 am, I am still awake this morning. Haha. You seems to think that I am more sick than you and insisted me to see a doctor today. But ended up, when I wake up at 8am this morning, my nose stop running. However, I still see a doctor for the sake of an MC. Lol.
that's all. Perhaps I will go Singapore Polytechnic open house later.
Due to Xenia's request for me to go back to nan hua, I shall be there tonight. Haha. (=
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment